Stopsol is a reflective pyrolytic coated glass that stands out for its performance durability coupled with good solar control and unique refl ective aesthetics. It can be easily used for a large variety of processing options including tempering, laminating, bending and silkscreen printing, offering architects unlimited creativity for its applications.
The final appearance of Stopsol will depend on the colour of the substrate glass, the coating, the thickness and the position of the coating.
With the constant strive for innovation and cutting-edge technologies, Asahimas has improved the performances of the Stopsol Supersilver series by using advanced technology to apply the oxide coating.
• Offers improved solar control performance for comfort
• Presents energy efficient glass that reduces energy cost
• Offers a more brilliant tone of neutral tint that is visually appealing and help to minimize glare for occupant's comfort
• Offers multiple processing possibilities (tempering, laminating, IGU, etc)
• Available for single glazing & IGU usage
• Easy handling and processing for processors (no edge deletion required)
|Kind Of Glass||Thickness (mm)||Standard Size (mm)||Weight
Online Reflective Glass
|Supersilver Dark Blue||SSDHF||√||√||6,8||6,8||6,8||5mm = 12
8mm = 20
|Supersilver New Dark Blue||SSDHNF||√||5||5||5|
|Supersilver Euro Grey||SSGEF||√||√||6,8||6,8||6,8|
|Supersilver Blue Green||SSBNF||√||√||6,8||6,8||6,8|
|Classic Dark Blue*||CDH*||√||√||√||5,6,8||5,6,8||6,8|
* Non Standard
>Windows of high performance buildings (Office, Residential, etc)
>For all types of glass walls.
Jl. Ancol IX/5 Ancol Barat, Jakarta 14430, Indonesia.
Phone: 021-6904041 (8 lines)
Fax: 021-6918709, 69000470