High Performance Solar Control Low-E Glass
Stopray gives excelent selectivity (high transparency with low Shading Coefficient) while retaining a neutral appearance. Stopray is able to deliver maximum energy savings that meet or exceed energy code requirements
>Thermal insulation performance that ideal for all climates
>Superior selectivity (ratio between light transmittance and solar factor) up to 2.0
>Low Shading Coefficient (up to 0.24)
>Low U-Value (Up to 1.6)
>Local processing for shorter lead time & efficient supply
>Can be both toughened & non-toughened
>windows of high performance buildings (Office, Residential, etc)
>For all types of glass walls.
- The energy properties are calculated according to ISO 9050 and ISO 10292
- The tolerance of published data with respect to photometric properties is +/- 3 points
- The U-Value tolerance is +/- 0.1 W/m2K
- Specifications, technical and other data are based on information available at the time of preparation of this document and are subjected to change without notice.
- Asahimas Flat Glass Tbk. cannot be held responsible for any deviation between the data introduced and the conditions on site.
- This document is no evaluation of the risk of glass breakage due to thermal stress .
- Tempered glass and heat strengthened glass have potential risk of spontaneous breakage. PT. Asahimas Flat Glass Tbk. cannot guarantee spontaneous breakage due to characteristics of glass. For tempered glass, PT. Asahimas Flat Glass Tbk. strongly recommends to apply heat soak test to reduce the risk of spontaneous breakage. The Official NiS Disclaimer document is available on www.amfg.co.id