DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing the Financial information that will be issued by the Company to the public and/or authorities, such as Financial Statements, Projections and other reports related to the Financial information of the Company.
- Reviewing the Company compliance with statutory Regulations related to the Company’s activities.
- Provide independent opinion in case of opinion differences and as liaison between Management and Accountant (External Auditor) regarding their services.
- Provide recommendation to the Board of Commissioners concerning Accountant appointment which is based on independency, scope of assignment and fee.
- Reviewing the implementation of auditing by CIA and supervise follow up CIA findings implementation by Board of Directors. However the Audit Committee not involved in regular activities and not duplicate to other oversight functions within the Company (internal auditor duties)
- Reviewing complaint related to the accounting process and financial reporting of the Company.
- Reviewing and provide suggestion to the Board of Commissioners related to any Company’s potential conflict of interest.
- Keeping the confidentiality of the Company’s documents, data, and information